What is Used Oil Analysis?
Used oil analysis is a systematic approach to monitoring equipment performance. A lubricant sample is taken, sent to our laboratory for analysis, and reported back to the person who sent in the sample. The results typically include physical property tests and wear metal analyses.
What can oil analysis do for you?
- Establish safe and proper drain intervals.
- Provide a reduction in unforeseen breakdowns.
- Reduce down time.
- Provide a reduction in the number of oil changes and labor costs.
- Provide overall maintenance savings.
- Provide longer equipment life.
- Eliminate unnecessary overhauls.
- Provide better fuel mileage.
- Provide support for equipment warranty claims.