With a pour point of –85°F, United Zinc Free Arctic Hydraulic Fluid is ideally suited for hydraulic equipment operating in extreme cold temperatures while also providing good year-round protection. This product is recommended for snowplows, garbage trucks, industrial and mobile equipment, and most hydraulic equipment where there is a wide range of operating temperatures and reliability is critical.
United Zinc Free Arctic Hydraulic Fluid is formulated with high-viscosity-index base oils and a precise balance of additives to deliver excellent low-temperature properties; oxidation control; wear protection; resistance to rust, corrosion, and foaming; and protection against the formation of deposits and sludge. It is also formulated with zinc-free anti-wear technology and meets the performance requirements of conventional anti-wear hydraulic oils in severe applications. The absence of heavy metals provides additional security in the event of a leak or discharge to the environment.
- Extreme low-temperature properties for use in arctic conditions
- Year-round protection against wear, rust, corrosion, sludge, and foaming
- High viscosity index for improved hydraulic system efficiency
- Environmentally friendly
Hydraulic System Applications:
- Garbage trucks
- Outdoor stationary hydraulic units
- Industrial and mobile equipment
- Surface mining equipment
- Construction equipment operating in cold climates