United Syn Trans 40 & 50 are full-synthetic manual transmission oils formulated for severe service in heavy-duty manual transmissions. United Syn Trans 40 & 50 provide excellent gear wear protection during long drain intervals established by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for transmissions in over-the-road trucks, vocational service trucks and off-road equipment. They are thermally stable and designed to resist heat, deposits, and viscosity increase. These oils are shear-stable, dampen shock-loads, and have high film strength and load-carrying capacity. They portray good seal compatibility and excellent cold flow properties and are formulated with anti-rust, anti-foam, and are non-corrosive to yellow metals.
- 500,000-mile service life in long-haul trucks (following OEM specifications and guidelines)
- Excellent protection of heavily loaded gears during long drain intervals
- Provides enhanced protection at high temperatures
- Maintains clean gears and bearings
- Designed to improve cold weather shifting and efficiency
- Designed to extend seal life and prevent leaks
- Protects against moisture
Always refer to the owner’s manual for the proper recommendation.