United Low Viscosity Transdraulic Oil is specially formulated for late-model farm equipment, off-highway machinery, and industrial tractors where transmissions, final drives, wet brakes, and hydraulics are supplied from a common fluid reservoir. It is a true multipurpose lubricant for combined transmission, hydraulic, differential, and final drive service.
It is specifically designed for use in low-temperature applications wherever a fluid John Deere J20D is specified.
- Controlled friction properties for smooth and efficient transmission of power across all normal temperature ranges
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection
- Optimized for long fluid life and long transmission life
- Exceptional oxidation stability and resistance to chemical deterioration
- High viscosity index allowing adequate lubrication without excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service or thickening at low starting temperatures
- Superb protection against rusting and corrosion, plus special protection for soldered fittings
- Excellent resistance to foaming
- Compatible with common transmission seal materials