United Industrial Gear Oil provides a complete viscosity range of extreme pressure oil, including ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, and 680, designed for heavy duty service in a wide variety of industrial applications.
United Industrial Gear Oil is formulated with high quality base oil and select additives to deliver improved extreme pressure properties and provide effective anti-wear characteristics under all service conditions. It contains a mist control additive to provide good delivery of the oil and control of the stray mist.
United Industrial Gear Oil features improved demulsibility, excellent solution stability and thermal stability properties. It also provides excellent resistance to oxidation, is non-foaming and is non-corrosive.
- Exceptional extreme pressure (EP) protection and film strength
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Demulsifies well for adequate water separation
- Seal protection against swelling, hardening and cracking
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability
- Outstanding resistance to foam