United Extended Life NOAT Coolant/Antifreeze 50-50 Pre-Diluted
United Extended Life NOAT 50/50 Pre-Diluted Coolant/Antifreeze is a 50/50 mix of United Extended Life NOAT Coolant and deionized water. This coolant should be used when topping off cooling systems filled with Extended Life Coolant to ensure proper inhibitor levels are maintained. United Extended Life 50/50 Pre-Diluted NOAT Coolant/Antifreeze is formulated to meet the requirements of today’s advanced heavy-duty engines and features a carboxylate base formulation, with nitrite and molybdate that has been used in the marketplace since the mid-1990s.
United Extended Life NOAT 50/50 Pre-Diluted Coolant/Antifreeze is designed to provide effective long-term wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system components.
- Eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives (SCAs), chemically charged filters, and corrosion-inhibitor testing
- Delivers total cooling system protection for service life with the addition of an extender at half-life:
- Over-the-road protection: 1,000,000 miles or 8 years
- Off-road protection: 20,000 hours or 8 years
- Excellent hot surface aluminum protection
- Outstanding protection in high operating temperatures
- Can accept up to a 25% contamination level when mixing with other coolants with no detrimental effect to corrosion protection or reduction of the extended life properties
- Non-abrasive formula can improve water pump seal life
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale
Add To Inquiry View Inquiry
Note: not all products available in sizes shown