With a pour point of –85 °F, United Arctic Blue Hydraulic Fluid is ideally suited for hydraulic equipment operating in extreme cold temperatures while also providing good year-round protection. This product is recommended for bucket trucks (cherry pickers), snow plows, garbage trucks, industrial and mobile equipment, and most hydraulic equipment where there is a wide range of operating temperatures and reliability is critical. United Arctic Blue Hydraulic Fluid has a high dielectric strength* for use in electrical service or tree trimming bucket trucks.
United Arctic Blue Hydraulic Fluid is formulated with high viscosity index base oil and a precise balance of additives to deliver excellent low temperature properties, oxidation control, wear protection, resistance to rust, corrosion and foaming, and protection against the formation of deposits and sludge.
- Extreme low temperature properties for use in arctic conditions
- Year-round protection against wear, rust, corrosion, sludge and foaming
- High dielectric strength* for use in electric service bucket trucks
- High viscosity index for improved hydraulic system efficiency
Hydraulic System Applications:
- Bucket trucks (cherry pickers)
- Garbage trucks
- Outdoor stationary hydraulic units
- Industrial and mobile equipment
- Surface mining equipment
- Public utility vehicles
- Firefighting lift trucks
- Construction equipment operating in cold climates
- Cranes and aerial lifts
*Fluid must be kept clean and free of water contamination in order to maintain dielectric strength.