United Syn Trans 40
United Syn Trans 40 is a full-synthetic transmission oil formulated for excellent gear wear protection during long drain intervals established by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for transmissions in over-the-road trucks, vocational service trucks and off-road equipment. It is thermally stable and is designed to resist heat, deposits and viscosity increase. It is shear-stable, dampens shock-loads and has high film strength and loadcarrying capacity. It portrays good seal compatibility and excellent cold flow properties and is formulated with anti-rust, anti-foam, and is non-corrosive to yellow metals.
- 500,000-mile service life in long-haul trucks (following OEM specifications and guidelines)
- Excellent protection of heavily loaded gears during long drain intervals
- Provides enhanced protection at high temperatures
- Maintains clean gears and bearings • Designed to improve cold weather shifting and efficiency
- Designed to extend seal life and prevent leaks
- Protects against moisture