United Multi Trans III ATF
United Multi Trans III Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) is approved for use in all automatic transmissions that specify either a General Motors DEXRON® -III or a Ford MERCON® fluid. Manufactured from high-quality base oil and specially selected additives, United Multi Trans III ATF has excellent oxidation stability, low temperature properties and helps minimize the formation of gum, sludge, lacquer and varnish. It provides excellent protection from rust, corrosion and wear.
United Multi Trans III ATF meets the requirements for GM DEXRON® -III H Revision specification and may be used in previous applications requiring a DEXRON® fluid. United Multi Trans III ATF can be used for mobile hydraulic and some industrial applications that operate over a varying temperature range. It is a multi functional power transmission fluid for use in a wide variety of automatic transmission and in industrial anti-wear hydraulic systems. United Multi Trans III ATF meets the requirements for Allison C-4, Caterpillar TO-2 and Sundstrand Hydrostatic transmissions.
- Protects metal parts from corrosion
- Provides excellent oxidative stability under severe conditions
- Reduces sludge and varnish build-up
- Protects transmission gears and allows them to operate smoothly
- Maintains lubricity
- Flows well for cold start-up
- Provides excellent shift feel with no shudder
- Prevents fluid breakdown at higher operating temperatures
- Long fluid life and long transmission life
- Compatible with common transmission seal material