United Synthetic Ester Compressor Oil ISO 100 & 150
United Synthetic Ester Compressor Oils are formulated with synthetic ester base oil and ashless additives to provide long oil life. They are designed for use in rotary and reciprocating air compressors and vacuum pumps where the viscosity, technical properties and product design are appropriate.
United Synthetic Ester Compressor Oils have excellent high temperature thermal stability and are resistant to varnish and hard carbon formation. These oils are not recommended for breathing air or refrigeration compressors. Oil life is dependent on operating conditions and maintenance practices – a regular oil analysis program is recommended.
- Excellent resistance to varnish and carbon helps extend valve life and reduce maintenance
- Formulated with ashless additives to help reduce deposits
- Strong ability to separate from water to protect against rust and corrosion
- Excellent anti-foam properties provide improved film strength and heat control
- Long oil life reduces maintenance costs