United Synthetic Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 (EP)
United Synthetic Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 is an extreme-pressure (EP) synthetic gear oil for use in hypoid gears in differentials, and where applicable, manual transmissions found in cars, trucks and heavy duty equipment. It outperforms conventional petroleum gear oil. Through its high viscosity index, low pour point and sub-zero fluid flow, United Synthetic Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 provides easier cold weather shifting, less drag and less gear wear since vital transmission parts are lubricated quickly. United Synthetic Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 is highly stable when exposed to severe heat, oxidation and shear conditions, providing exceptional high temperature lubrication for extended drain intervals.
The superior all-season lubricating properties equate in less friction and less drag in the transmission, resulting in the potential for fuel economy improvement. These benefits translate directly into reduced maintenance, lower replacement part costs and less downtime.
- All-climate, year-round performance
- Easier cold weather shifting
- Improved component protection
- Extended drain interval potential
- Potential for improved fuel economy
- Extreme-pressure (EP) fortified for heavily loaded gear protection
- Resists heat degradation
- Formulated with anti-foam
- Promotes long seal life
- Rust and oxidation inhibited
- Shear stable and maintains viscosity
- Compatible with most limited slip differentials