United Super Diesel SAE 10W, 20W, 30, 40, 50
United Super Diesel is formulated to provide improved wear protection and control of high temperature oxidation and soot in older model diesel and gasoline engines. It also provides good deposit control and controls soot-related viscosity changes.
The detergent technology built for United Super Diesel delivers the right balance of detergents, dispersants and other key additives to ensure maximum engine protection.
The soot-dispersing technology in United Super Diesel diffuses soot to reduce oil thickening. This soot control minimizes abrasive wear, controls viscosity growth and prevents filter clogging for longer engine life and extended oil drain intervals.
Retained wear performance is an outcome of the formation of strong oil film thickness. The film thickness in United Super Diesel protects against wear and loss of fuel economy.
- Optimum component blending provides easier starting at low temperatures combined with excellent performance during high temperature operation
- High level of rust inhibition provides superior protection for rocker arm assemblies, valve lifters and other vital moving parts
- Detergency combined with dispersant action controls sludge and engine deposits to reduce wear and enable longer oil change intervals
- Oxidation protection reduces oil breakdown and oil thickening
- Available in SAE viscosity grades 15W-40, 10W-30, 10W, 20W, 30, 40 and 50